Thursday, September 15, 2011

Cabin Fever

an exact replica of my front yard

I am suffering from some serious cabin fever brought on by the debilitating heat.

Here I have my big list of projects I want to complete, but I'm not really interested in painting right now, and my personal trainer is absorbing my extra money that would ordinarily go toward buying light fixtures, etc. All that leaves me are my outdoor projects, and I have no desire to work in this extended summer heat. I can't plant anything. It's too darn dry. And I definitely don't want to start my landscaping renovations while sitting outside breaks a sweat.

I've already made the conscious decision to pretend it's fall by wearing scarves and sweaters to school despite what temperatures it might be outside my band hall walls. Trying to time taking my doglets out on a walk is hard with my school schedule while still waiting for it to cool down enough for their low to the ground tummies not to rotisserie on the pavement. AND my electric bill is crazy as I require 69 degrees for a proper night's sleep.

I am sooooo over this weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment