Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Darcy Endorses: 3 Pinterest Reviews

This week I felt slightly domestic - not enough to clean or anything like that, but just enough to try out some Pinterest foods.



#1 - Pineapple Sangria - May I just say O.... M.... G.... This stuff was delicious!!! I even bought a little pot thingy to put it in, unfortunately not clear, so I didn't get the joy of seeing my amazing mixture, but I DID enjoy tasting it for several days. :) I didn't use the mint as garnish but chopped it and dumped it in the jug with everything else. It was QUITE strong, but you couldn't taste the alcohol hardly at all. This is definitely a must-make-again-and-again recipe, and for anyone who likes pineapple: please make it and invite me over. :)


#2 - No Bake Cake Balls  - I was a little concerned this was going to be a fail, but they were FABULOUS!!! Yum yum yum! My icing wasn't quite as pretty, but mine had far more sprinkles, therefore I win! :) I really like dense cookies/cakes, so they were perfect in my opinion.







#3 - Skinny Monkey Cookies  - I don't actually know how I feel about these. Have I eaten several? Yes. Are they delicious? I'm not sure. Will I eat more? Duh... The ones I sprinkled cinnamon on top of taste better than the other, but they are pretty good. I'm trying to teach myself not to crave sweets quite as much, and these definitely are not super sweet. They are a good replacement for regular cookies but I'm not sure they are truly that much healthier. :)





2.5 out of 3 isn't bad! :) 


Not really a review, but I also had a fun day at the vet today. Lucy got a little upset while having her nails trimmed and.... leaked... the gross, super smelly, butt leaking... She also got trimmed a little too close on one nail and ended up bleeding a bit. Of course, all of this happened on one of my favorite pair of jeans. LUCKILY, I pinned a miracle cleaner on Pinterest several months ago!

1 part dish washing soap, 2 parts hydrogen peroxide

Smelly butt juice - gone. Blood - gone. AWESOME! 

No comments:

Post a Comment