Saturday, April 14, 2012

Busy, busy, busy

I can't begin to tell you how pleasantly hectic everything has been the last month.

I've done a lot of planting, a lot of purging, pretended to clean, puppy walking, (going with a 'p' theme here apparently), all on top of the craziness that comes with the life of a band director this time of year.

But today, I discovered that someone else has been busy, busy, busy, and I can't tell you how excited I am!







I'm also super nervous for this little bird and her nest as the wind today is CRAZY! I realize I have never built a bird's nest and that birds have been building nests for millions of years, but I'm worried for her to the point of fixation. :(

PS. I'm not this bad of a photographer. The wind and trying to take pictures through the window make me look terrible though!

No comments:

Post a Comment